Sunday, October 25, 2020

My Confession

I want to confess, I want to confess ooo!!!


I can no longer keep this truth away from you guys anymore. Do you know as a Telecom consultant with RAGP I have never for once spend my hard earned money to buy this products i'm about to mention.? 

Data, Airtime, DSTV, STARTIMES, Gotv and PHCN bills payment.

The joy i get from RAGP is that I don't have to spend money on this stuff again because I have built a system that enables me enjoy it for free. 

Let me do a little calculation of how much you lose as a Non-partner in our business concept 👇

Let's assume you spend #1000 on Airtime a day.. That's in 31 days that makes a month you have spent #31,000 just to recharge your phone and make calls. 

Illustration 2.

You buy data of #5,000 for a month.

That's in 12 months you most have spent 60k subscribing your phone just to do business or stay online to chat. 

Illustration 3.

Let's say same thing goes for Nepa bill payment. You spent #5,000 per month to power holding then in 12 months you most have spent 60k just to have light. 

Illustration 4.

Dstv, startimes or GOTV...

As a Nigerian  we can not do without DStv because we need something to entertain us while we're at home. Let's say you subscribe your cable at #4400 per month in 12 months you must have spent #52,800.

Remember all this product I mentioned above is what our company offers and we can't live without them. 

Now.... Let me ask you, do you make money when you carry out all this transaction? 

The answer is capital No, I assume.


Our company is saying why not come and make money by owning your own Vtu portal from us and start making money instead of losing when you carry out this transaction. 

Is that not a fair deal..? Yes, it is.

1 comment:

RAGP VID ADD