Sunday, October 25, 2020

HAVE YOU HEARD THESE WORDS

Have you heard these words recently from people? 👇

I am very busy. 

I don't have time. 

I can't make it. 

I will not be chanced. 

I cant afford it. 


These people are so busy doing nothing perhaps they confuse ACTIVITIES for PRODUCTIVITY confuse MOVEMENT for ACHIEVEMENT!

Painful enough many of these people do not even earn something tangible at the end of the "always very busy" month. 

From research and sampling, I have found out that you will find these SYMPTOMS with a group of people who B. O. S. S (BUSY OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S SUCCESS) 

Blessed are those who are - PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY, for they shall be called P. O. O. R. in future.

They are the ones who always say

 " I KNOW "

" I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE 😉" 

" I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS 😜 "

" I WILL THINK ABOUT IT 🤔

" I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY"

After 6 months when you see them again, they say... "I have not forgotten o, I have been very busy, I still have it in mind. 🙄"

The BIG Question is 

What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow and yet earn more tomorrow? 

You're faced with 2-options as at Yesterday- (OPPORTUNITY & REGRET) and you will be faced with same options Tomorrow but you just have one today OPPORTUNITY don't miss it today!

POVERTY IS A DECISION!😭

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RAGP VID ADD