Sunday, October 25, 2020

EXCUSES YOU MUST AVOID TO SUCCEED

17 EXCUSES YOU MUST AVOID TO SUCCEED IN NETWORK MARKETING.



📌 1. Fear of unknown.

📌 2. I don't have the money (Who has?).

📌 3. I don't have any contacts to start with (Really?).

📌 4. I'm not smart enough (You have crown yourself as a mumu)

📌 5. I can't talk (Are you dumb?)

📌 6. I don't have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up at 5am and get dressed to face the traffic)

📌 7. I'm too busy (doing what exactly?).

📌 8. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Dangote)

📌 9. I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (is sleeping not risky, people have died in their sleep).

📌 10. I don't like dealing with people (Mr Island... I greet you your Excellency)

📌 11. I'm too old. (Colonel Sanders started @ 65yrs now KFC chicken is a worldwide brand)

📌 12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN. (lights turn green when you press the button).

📌 13. My husband, my wife, my parents don't support it (They don't support you to be broke either but you are).

📌 14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot. (Don't you travel with your mobile phone?)

📌 15. I'm not good at marketing. (Yet you are the king of forwarding unverified massages on WhatsApp and Facebook! Continue.)

📌 16. No, if it's networking, I can't do it. (But you spread gossip yet can't spread a business that will better your life?)

📌 17. I'm not a professional. (Who is a professional? We all learn networking by attending training and seminars).

No comments:

Post a Comment

RAGP VID ADD